Saturday, January 16, 2010

Into the Looking Glass




I absolutely adore Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland. When I was little my parent's gave me a beautiful version of the book and I just treasured it.


One day I was browsing Esty's jewelry and came across a little designer called The Mymble's Daughter. (to browse this site just click on the name) They have sooo many cute, whymsical pieces!!! These are a few of my personal faves...









"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!"
-Alice


How could you not love that story??? I surely don't know.
Is anyone just as excited as me for the new Alice in Wonderland movie? I surely don't think so!!!

Alice in Wonderland Movie Trailer #1
Alice in Wonderland Movie Trailer #2
Click to see the trailers, I like both of them.






No comments:

Post a Comment