Sunday, December 5, 2010

ralphie!


This was me about 30 minutes ago while taking Kipling for a walk. It's FREEZING here!!! According to the always truthful weather.com it is currently 29 degrees with a high of freezing. Lovely.

After my "i hate everything" post things started looking up, thank goodness. I like my job even though I get paid nothing and Thanksgiving was a success. Andrew and I drove the 9.5 hours to Raleigh with the pup in the back seat only to have a constant party for 5 days and turn around and come back. It was so fun seeing everyone again and Rose and Jared cooked a mean Thanksgiving feast. I haven't eaten that well in a long time. Needless to say I did not want to return to the bitter chill of the Cleve.

Things went well with my dad. He never brought up our incident and was just plain happy to have his family all together. He got a lot of Grandpa time with his biggest fan, Tyler, and even wrestled with his furry little grandson, my pup, more than a few times. I declare that Thanksgiving 2010 was a success! We'll see how Christmas goes.

Speaking of Christmas. I have to figure out how to fit everything into 6 days and a tiny carryon bag.
oy vey.

No comments:

Post a Comment